Eriez Flotation Division can provide a complete and detailed analysis of most minerals processing applications. With laboratory equipment ranging from grinding mills to benchtop and column flotation cells, complex plant circuitry can be simulated and tested. Typical tests range from exploratory batch testing to the evaluation of multi-stage flotation circuits. With analytical capabilities, including a glass fluxer and an XRF (x-ray fluorescence), Eriez Flotation Division can quickly conduct in-house assays and improve turn-around time on testing.
Testing and Analysis includes:
• Bench-top batch testing
• Batch milling (ball, rod)
• Continuous milling (ball, rod)
• Steady-state column flotation testing
• High and low gradient magnetic separation
• Plant simulation with the CPT Mini Pilot Plant
• And much more!
Eriez Flotation Division now offers a full line of lab-scale testing equipment for sale on our Lab Equipment website.